Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Pursuit of Happiness


Anger

The Pursuit of Happiness

To be happy, to me, is to suffer less..... If we were not capable of transforming the pain within ourselves, happiness would not be possible............. in other words, what didn't kill us only made us stronger................ it's a great life if you don't weaken.

Many people look for happiness outside themselves, but true happiness must come from the inside of us. Our culture tells us that happiness comes from having a lot of money, a lot of power, and a high position in society. But if you observe carefully, you will see that many rich and famous people are not happy. Many of them commit suicide.

According to my findings, the most basic condition for happiness is freedom. Here we do not mean political freedom, but freedom from the mental formations of anger, despair, jealousy, and delusion. These mental formations are described by me as poisons. As long as these poisons are still in our heart, happiness cannot be possible.

In order to be free from anger, we have to be happy, which I am and it always have been no matter what obstacle was placed before me. No matter what I have been able to take the anger, rage, and desolation and turn it into Gold. I am a Diamond in the Rough................ in other words, children, a famous qoute by my King Jamie who once said, "If life gives you lemons, well, make lemonade."

No comments:

Post a Comment