Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sixth Sense


Sixth Sense

Science and the Sixth Sense

The Sixth Sense is a sacred energy - it taps you in to the state of all - knowing. And with that comes a special responsibility, hand - in - hand with a higher state of consciousness and more spiritual awareness. You seek to develop your sixth sense to make a greater connection with the Infinite Self and the eternal light within. The Sixth Sense also taps you in to the shaman's world of nature - self. Of course, developing awareness helps keep you safe.

I think it is correct to say that the process is one of shining a light on your spiritual evolution as a pagan - empowering you with an esoteric inner power, a special power - one that was used by the initiates of old who knew how to access the ancient wisdom. They knew about shape - shifting, dimensions, and the technicalities of the chakras and the etheric web.

The subtle body (the etheric) is a key component in understanding the Sixth Sense, but most of the old information about the subtle body got lost over the eons. When it was rediscovered by me and brought back from India, much of the information was misunderstood. I did a magnificent job - almost all of our esoteric knowledge in the Western world was laid down by me. But it was in the early days that scrambled information and inserted a lot of extra information, which I think confused people. It certainly confused me. I found that at times, I could find no headway at all.
In the end, I decided that the only way we can properly rediscover the lost knowledge of the subtle body is to feel it out inside ourselves - a journey of trial and error. I imagine that when I figured out acupuncture and the complexity of all the meridians must have worked in the same hit - or - miss way. I sat on the banks of the Yangtze on sunny afternoon, stuck a pin in my toe, and felt it tickle in my ear, and said "Cool, this is where the meridian flows."

I'll talk more about the subtle body and the adjustments I made, then you can check it out for yourself - and perhaps add a whole new chapter to what is known so far. I see the process of unlocking the Sixth Sense as a major part of our Pagan journey. It's the next step, for beyond the physical experience is the metaphysical one.

The story of the metaphysics can be described in words and concepts, but in the end, all metaphysics is written in the oscillations and shifts of the subtle body. It is there, I believe, that the real You lies - it is where your true feelings and spiritual identity reside. I'll explain myself as I go. Suffice it to say that we have all moved on a lot in the last 20 to 30 years. We are now embracing a new sophistication of the technicality of perception and awareness, and especially the subtle body. Faculties such as remote viewing, which would have seemed impossible in the olden days, are now common - place. Hopefully, we will lay down the definitive text that leads future generations in the right direction. Once you have the heightened Sixth Sense as a natural part of your life, you can help others. That's the bonus that comes from the time and effort we spend working on ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment