Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who Am I ????


Who Am I ????
Fairy Sisters and Brothers all are we,
Not all pretty, as you'll see,
When we're angry, we're quite bad,
Naughty tricks we play like mad.
Magic things we like to do,
Telling lies quite often too.
Who we are, you'll have to guess,
We know you, now here's the test.
"At making meals I'm jolly good,
I can cook quite any food,
Creams and buns and pastry thin,
But look out for my rolling pin!
All my pancakes, cakes and sweets
Always turn out such a treat!
But only when they're made by me,
So who am I? Now you tell me!"
"My eyes are blue, my hair is fair,
You'll see I have a big armchair,
It suits me well for all my trips,
And I can fly around in it.
I'm lovely, sweet, the smallest too,
So what's my name ? I now ask you.
Try and guess it, if you can,
Yes! You've guessed! That's who I am !!!!"
"Why glare at me as now you do?
I may seem like a hag to you,
And maybe a witch, you fear,
But in the end all will be clear.
I dress in black from head to toe,
My parrot goes where e'er I go,
Be quick and say now who I am,
Don't make me angry, try again !!!!"
"Ugly as my face may be,
Athlete there is none like me.
I dive right down with the utmost glee.
To other worlds beneath the sea.
I have a leg of wood and nails,
(This may of course seem as odd as snails).
Wasps pull me on my flight,
Guess my name and get it right !!!!"
I conduct an orchestra with ease,
In teaching music I do please.
I play and sing quite decently
And often make up poetry.
My long blond hair streams on high,
When on chopping board I fly.
From the Orient I have come,
Guess now my name from this sun !!!! "
"The last and shortest verse is mine,
So tired am I of this rhyme,
Of waiting for you all to guess
Who we are from how we dress.
As you can see, I'm in red and white,
So hurry up, I'm tired tonight !!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment