Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ode To Drugs


Woke up this morning and I had bad dream,
Saw more bad people, people I thought I loved or so
it seemed,
Woke up to the same old shit in the same old house,
It was bliss because for the first time it was as quiet as a mouse,
Still can't see my "Dope" , which after all has always been my boyfriend you see,
My "Dope" I can I can count on, its always been "It", Just "It" and me,
Men, with them - its always "Bros" befo "Hoes",
With my "Dope" , always its been us, it's just the way it goes......
I don't care who I see, with me its always been me and my "Dope",
"It's" the only thing that kept going, gave me any fuckin hope !!!!

This Poem Is Dedicated To My "Dope", "It's" always been there for me.....
Also a " Shout Out " to my "Kiddiezzz " without them I am "Nothing" ..........
I have no reason to live............... I love them most................... Love, Always, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment