Sunday, November 8, 2009


What does 11:11 mean to you??
Well, I have got a story thats true......
11:11 follows me where ever I go.
Why this happens I do not know???
At first it used to really creep me out.
Now it brings me comfort without any doubt!
I look at the clock every time it comes my way.
It happens night after night and day after day.
11:11 means something to me........
It is around everywhere I see.
It's to remind me of something this I know,
Sometimes it even tells me where to go.
It's a reflection of what is yet to come,
Other times it's to tell me what needs to be done.
11:11 follows me where ever I go.
Why this happens I do not know???
So for now every time I see it I make a wish,
I close my eyes and add to my wish list.
I picture in my mind exactly what I want.
11:11 on another day, here to haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment