Monday, January 18, 2010

My Brain


I left this place for awhile,
I have nothing left, no smiles,
I don't have anything left to say,
I am wishing it would all go away,
How to go on after all of this,
Kiss it all away with just one kiss,
What was real what was not,
These questions I have, they are all I've got,
Can't believe this happened to me,
Why won't my own demons let me be,
I don't want to always feel like this,
Surely some of this I can miss,
Hit me in the head and make it all go away,
Give some evidence to prove me my way,
Cannot look for the answers I can find,
These are the questions that made me lose my mind,
It is the question that drives us, this is what they say,
It is the answers that found me that made me lose my way,
Looking at God will never be the same,
I've ended that too in my own name,
Now I am left feeling like this,
Wishing I had something left to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment